|May 16, 2019 - July 28, 2019||2 months|
For this period we're looking forward to Melbourne. Being such a long trip, we prefer an exchange of at least 1 month or up to 8 weeks, the exchange should include our cars (though in Berlin a car is hardly needed). Berlin can be used as your European headquarters to travel to many other cities. We intend to do the same in Australia.
Flat in trendy Kreuzkölln
***** For 2019 our main wish destination is Melbourne (for at least 1 month or up to 8 weeks) Probably we will not have much time for exchanges after that but from October 2019 we are open for short term exchanges *****
- We combine work with vacations, we work home-based, a good internet connection is all what we need
- For a swap, we prefer periods of at least 1 week and since we can work from anywhere, long term proposals up to 1 month are possible
- We love cats and dogs, we're happy to look after your beloved pet during the exchange.
- Except for the week around 1st May, 2nd week of September, and between mid January-mid February, we are open to all dates. We prefer to arrange exchanges as early as possible (even 1 year ahead is no problem, we've done that before).
I live in Neukolln, south of the so called "kreuzkolln", called like that because it is in the limit between Neukölln and Kreuzberg, full of bars, cafes, restaurants, close to clubs and other cool stuff.
It's a non-smoker flat. It has a fully equipped kitchen, the flat has also a washing machine and a tumble dryer (needed only during winter). The toilet and shower are in the same space. The flat has a big living room and a bedroom with a queen size bed (160x200) enough for 2.
Additionally, in a partially closed space attached to the living room, a bunk-bed that can be used for 2 other persons. There are bed clothes and towels available.
On request, we can set a crib for a baby.
Last but not least, there's a small enclosed balcony.
We could also exchange cars, we have a compact Opel.
The flat is in the first floor (or 2nd, depending on how do you count, here the ground floor is floor 'zero'), there are stairs only, no lift (lifts are a rarity in Berlin). The flat is very close to a park, a supermarket, and one of our beautiful canals.
- 2 Adults
- 0 Children
- 17 Exchanges made
- Statistician & Programmer
- House Type: Flat
- Floor: 1
- Environment: In the city
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 0
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
- Total Area: 70 m2
In my house
- Pets - Not allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- Non-simultaneous exchange
- Home exchange
- Free internet access
- Computer available
- Baby equipment
- Toys and games
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Bicycles: 2
- Use/Exchange of car
Our Destination Wish List
- Open for all offers
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Brussels, Belgium
- Ghent, Belgium
- Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
- Tel Aviv District, Israel
- Moscow, Russia
- St Petersburg, Russia
- Kyiv City, Kyiv city, Ukraine
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Statistician & Programmer
- We do not have children.
- Pets are NOT welcome in our home
About Our Family
I live on my own, but when I travel, I do with one of my buddies, usually my friend Laura or with Olga & Iga.
I'm a programmer & statistician.
I love contemporary art, photography and live music (Jazz, pop-rock, experimental, folk).
I work home-based, so I combine travelling with work, I just need a decent internet connection
I really love animals, if you have a cat or a dog I will be more than glad to take care of him/her
This member has completed 17 successful exchanges. Here are some members that he exchanged with in the past: