|August 08, 2020 - August 24, 2020||17 days|
Now we are open for 2020.
House in Cracow on suburbs, (or flat in the city center)
We are living in Lesser Poland region, near Cracow (10km), close to the border of Ojcow National Park in surroundings of Jurassic rocks, caves and forest.
( From September 2019 we will also have a 2-room apartment in a closed, quiet and modern housing estate 200 meters from the Main Railway Station. There is a possibility of non-simultaneous, the number of sleeping places: 2 x 2)
Cracow's Old Town, the Salt Mine at Wieliczka, the pilgrimage town of Kalwaria Zebrzydowska are ranked by UNESCO among the most precious sites of world heritage.
- Ojcow National Park - 15 minutes on foot
- Cracow's Old Town you can reach in 20 minutes by car or public transport
- Wieliczka Salt Mine - 30 minutes by car
- Błędowska Desert - 30 minutes by car
- Auschwitz-Birkenau (former German Nazi Camp) -1 hour by car
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska and Wadowice ( birthplace of John Paul II with a museum dedicated to the Pope's childhood) only 1 hour by car
- Jasna Góra Monastery in Częstochowa - 1 hour 30 minutes by car
- Tatra Mountains and Zakopane (Poland's most popular winter resort) - 120 km
Our house has:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- garden 1000 m2,
- a car
- 3 bikes for adults
- nearest shop and pharmacy is 5 minutes by walk from our house
- bus station to Cracow - only 10 minutes on foot from a house
- there are a few restaurants nearby
- Balice Airport - 20 minutes by car
- Zytnia Rock - just in front of the house https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%BBytnia_Ska%C5%82a
- 2 Adults
- 1 Children
- 3 Exchanges made
- IT Manager (BNP Paribas)
- House Type: House
- Environment: In the country
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sleeping Capacity: 6
- Living Area: 135 m2
- Total Area: 1000 m2
In my house
- Pets - Not allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- Hospitality wanted
- Non-simultaneous exchange
- Home exchange
- Hospitality exchange
- Youth exchange
- Free internet access
- Computer available
- Central heating
- Baby equipment
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Terrace or deck
- Park / playground
- Bicycles: 4
- No smoking
- Use/Exchange of car
Our Destination Wish List
- Open for all offers
- Scotland, UK
- United Kingdom
- IT Manager (BNP Paribas)
- Boy - Age: 15
- Cat (not in house)
About Our Family
Family 2 plus 1.
We are rather very busy persons. But we are very open for guests, we are also members of www.CouchSurfing.com (you can find opinion about us).
Pawel and Filip - we learn French since 5 years.
Our sons Filip is bilingual he speaks Polish and English - he is also very good at French. Monica and Pawel - we speak Russian also.
Our first exchane was NON-SIMULTANOUS - it was wonderfull experience. We are open for short non-simultanous exchanges.
Possible youth exchange - our son speaks English and understand French.